Check out Behavior Therapy of New York to read more about our corporate consultation work such as stress management and executive leadership workshops.
Below are some skills that are critical for success:
- Decision Making: Stressful conditions can deteriorate our ability to make clear and effective decisions.
- Group Dynamics: People often take on distinct roles and behaviors when they work in a group. “Group dynamics” describes the effects of these roles and behaviors on other group members, and on the group as a whole.
- Leadership: We work will business professionals who are seeking to improve leadership skills.
- Organizational Skills: Many of our clients have all the necessary intellectual traits to perform in their careers but they find themselves held back by their organizational skills.
- Public Speaking: Public speaking discomfort and social anxiety hold many people back in otherwise promising careers.